Due to Corona, the class is taught online. To enable non-UvA TA’s and teacher, this is done outside of Canvas. This means that you will need:
- To join the Nanophotonics Class SLACK channel. Install the SLACK app on your PC. You get an e-mail to join the slack channel
- Lectures will be given live by ZOOM. Install the ZOOM app!
- The ZOOM invite comes via a SLACK announcement and via e-mail. Be on time!
- For tutorials you can chat with the TAs in SLACK, and mediated through Slack also ZOOM or e-mail with them.
- the course sticks to the original class slots - Monday 09:00 to 13:00 and Wednesday 13:00 to 17:00, with occasional shifts due to Easter/etc…
- slides are posted on this website the day before the class, using the per-class web-posts.
- exercises are posted on this website using the per-class web-posts.
- We record the ZOOM sessions of the classes, and will make them available to you, but not public in view of GDPR.
- The full planning and contact information of the professors and TAs can be found here: PDF with planning